Check-in by: 08:00 AM
Meetup: 08:45 AM
1633 McDonald ST NW Grand Rapids MI, 49504
Start Time: 09:50 AM
228 Brockway Avenue South Haven, Michigan
UNF has worked with vendor 1 times:JT & Pamela Engagement Party on 06/03/23
JT & Pamela (Bride is Pamela)
Their The Knot Profile
Middle-aged couple. From out of state.
JT Doane & Bride-to-be are treating party to a trip to south haven. Hoping to make a video to show after the ceremony for guests to watch after the ceremony.
Wants to do interviews with each of the couple, then some B-Roll of the party and people hanging out. Cornhole, etc. Wants to do some reenactment to the "Friends" theme song.
Interview Questions & Topics
- Tell us about yourself – a little backstory
- Where and how did you grow up?
- What are we doing here today?
- Tell us about the group of friends we're with today
- What role have your friends played in your relationship?
- Possibly discuss practicing entrances to give that B-Roll some context
- How did JT & Pamela meet?
- What was your first date?
- Significance of the 23rd of every month
- Wedding date?
- What are some of the things you do together?
- Discussion of Friends to give the references some context
- When did you know he/she was the one?
- How did he propose?
- What are your plans after the wedding? What's next for the two of you? What are you excited about?
- Purchased a home
- Farm & Cattle
House B-Roll Shot List:
[ ] Practicing reception entrances
[ ] Engagement Ring Detail Shots
[ ] Hanging out/friends arriving
[ ] Playing cards
[ ] Cornhole
[ ] Friends all piling into a car
[ ] Some scenes for Friends theme song
[ ] JT & Pamela Together Video Portraits
[ ] JT & Pamela Solo Video Portraits
[ ] Engagement re-enactment
[ ] Silhouette?
[ ] Full Group Formal Portraits
[ ] Full Group Hanging Out
[ ] Some scenes for Friends theme song – maybe ask friends to wear shorts or things they can get in the water a little bit with to get the vibe of dancing around in the fountain?
[ ] Walking around downtown
[ ] At Welcome to South Haven Sign
[ ] Getting Ice Cream?
[ ] Pamela & JT shots for reenactment
Can send some songs that will be played during ceremony
"He likes Pearl Jam"
they like country
Mentioned we can swap out just background music, but said for the most part they probably won't notice it
[x] Intros – You have some questions, I have some questions, then I wanted to do a bit of a pre-interview
[x] Your Questions
[x] Video – tell me your vision for the end product here
[x] Friends Theme Song re-enactment...we talking like the full thing or...? Think it may be better to have some snippets. Technically not allowed to do this.
[x] Thinking of starting sometime mid-morning, 10am starting time
[x] Tell me your story
[x] How did you meet
- Sounds like a blind date? Set up by a mutual friend. Did a lot of talking through texts and phone calls
- Check out summary on The Knot profile
- Got him at "Indie Honor Flight"
- During March Madness, first date was watching March Madness
- Got to know eachother through "other sports"
- First date was on March 23rd, they ackgnowledge the 23rd of every month
[x] How did you propose
- July on the 23rd they went to South Haven
- Walking in the sand, he got a little ahead of her and turned around, got down on one knee and proposed with a little speech, "very sweet words"
- Got some guy who passed by to take a picture – Get that for video
[x] What are your plans after the wedding? What’s next?
- Going on cruise for first time
- "On the DL" they just purchased a home, going to get some cattle have a little mini farm
[x] Things you do together as a couple?
- Watching sports; football!
- (Do not play any sports together)
- Family events – "Blended Family"
- State parks
- Like watching movies - Will quote movies together
[x] Tell me about the group of friends we'll be with? How did you all meet?
- Group of friends is probably more his friends than her friends (most of her party is her family)
- Has some good friends he met through a job