Notes: Emily's husband (Maybe "Daniel"...?) is second shooting.
Ladies' Prep: Salon for Hair & Makeup, Dress @ Salon
Guys' Prep: At Venue
Ceremony: The New Hope Church Student Center
1340 Haslett Rd., Haslett MI
Ceremony Audio: Church
Larry Brown, Facilities Manager
Photographer: Emily Hammond
Getting dressed at church, may be doing some additional prep at a salon nearby
- Top priority is good footage of the ceremony from start to finish
- Prep important
- Reception low priority - hosting dinner at local restaurant
- no receiving line, first dances, etc.
- "very intimate wedding" – approximately 24 guests including the bride and groom.
- We would like to capture 'getting ready' moments leading up to the ceremony as well as the ceremony itself.
- Wants to write letters to eachother, which they would open and read during prep.
- Might do in a first touch – if not, will read letters in individual dressing rooms.
- Her older brother
- Matthews younger sister & brother
- Won't be any children at the ceremony
Have ceremony venue from 11:00 to 5:00
**UNF Start 11 at Salon **
Salon finishing hair & makeup around 11:30
12:00 – Arriving to ceremony venue
**Dress on somewhere in here **
Prep is very very important to the bride – don't mess this up! Shots of everyone's faces, esp mom helping with dress & veil, etc.
Matthew's mom's pinning boutinier to jacket, etc.
Potential First Touch
might do letters
Potential First look w/ Uncle
Solo photos & side-family portraits before ceremony
2:30 - Videographers setting up for ceremony
**3:00PM - Ceremony **
Video of unveiling, mom & uncle walking her down, & matt's reaction are _critical _to get good coverage of.
Portraits and such to follow
Maybe a first dance before reception to capture
(Reception starting around 5 - we are not covering)