Ceremony Audio: DJorVenue?
Reception Audio: DJorVenue?
- Client is interested in the half day coverage.
- Event date is 09/21/2024.
- Want the "sweet & simple," looking forward to special day
- Talked to other videographers, thought the all-day coverage was too "invasive"
- Things the half-day coverage might be good option for them
- Doesn't love getting ready footage
- Getting married in Catholic Church (she isn't catholic but he is), wants to capture the ceremony & mass
- Wants a couple of "Cheesy Moments" with the fiancé, but doesn't want to "overdo it" with the cheesiness
- Kid-friendly ceremony & reception, lots of elderly family members, wants to "rewind the tape and see them smile again"
Send in email
[ ] Examples of ceremony & reception
[ ] Recommend Essentials with Highlight + Ceremony Video
[ ] Send Photo Info
Crystal Gardens reception
St. Augustine for Church
Couple & Party
Party Details: "Just a couple" on each side; 5 tops. A "ton of kids" – Matron of Honor has 5. Not going to have flower girls.
Most people there will be "family and close friends"
Son – Stanley – is 9. Non-verbal Autistic.
Editing, Style & Composition Notes
- Let's work Stanley in as much as we can
- Ceremony is important!
- Open to country, but...
- Both are electronic DJs
- They're from Detroit, mentioned something soulful. "Spirit of Detroit"
- Something more upbeat
Note: this timeline was made by Scott with couple on call and is likely to change
**12:00 – UNF Start **
Indiv. Party Photos on arrival.
_Probably no first look; Indiv. party photos prior to ceremony _
**1:00 – Ceremony **
about an hour
2:15 – Additional Photos
4:00 – Reception Entrance
5:00 – Dinner
6:00 - UNF END